Investment events – Invitation to our regular investment meetings, 8-9 per year in Barrie, 2-3 per year in Toronto.
Deal-flow – Opportunity to invest in 20 quality pre-screened deals each year.
gust – Access to gust, the on-line repository for investee company information and due diligence materials.
Education – Opportunity to learn more about angel investing as well as outside speakers who will be brought in periodically.
Networking – Interact with other angel investors, as well as other strategic contacts from within the early stage company ecosystem.
The success of any group is measured by the active participation of its members. To that end, our guidelines for membership are:
- Annual Investment guideline – $25,000 minimum each year
- Events – Attendance at, and participation in, investment meetings
- Due diligence – Participation in due diligence sessions, including use of your own personal networks for relevant expertise and contacts
- Deal flow – Referral of high calibre companies for presentation to our membership (referrals from within the group, or from strategic partners of the group).
- Membership – Introduction of new members to the group, peer-to-peer referral is the optimal way to build a group.
Membership is open only to accredited investors. 2017-2018 annual membership fees for individual angels are $750 (+HST).
For membership inquiries please contact Sandy Robertson.